Pure Easy PF114A provides up to 5000 liters of safe (exceeds USEPA standards), drinkable water at 0.4 liters per minute. PF114-A is built from high quality, impact resistant Tritan™ plastic and is completely BPA free. Its patented ceramic membrane cartridge provides laboratory certified filtration effectiveness of 6 log (99.9999%) bacteria reduction. It's a good choice for campers, hikers, emergency relief workers, military, etc.
· Up to 5000 liters of laboratory certified safe drinking water
· Easy to maintain filter cartridge
· Impact resistant Tritan bottle
Patented Multi-stage Filter
· Pre-filter screen prevents large particulates from clogging the filter
· Ceramic filters out sediments, rust, suspensions, solid particulate matter and microorganisms
· NMC filter media removes heavy metals, residual microorganisms, and organic chemicals
· Carbon filter improves taste
Laboratory certified performance
· 99.9999% bacteria removal
· 99.99% protozoan cysts removal
· 99% turbidity removal
· 0.1 micron ceramic cartridge
· Removes heavy metal ions
· Removes organic chemicals
· Improves taste
· Use the filter to pump filtered water from any fresh water source (lake, pond, river, puddle) directly into clean cups, bottles or hydration packs, removing 99.9999% of bacteria; 99.99% of protozoa, heavy metals, organic chemicals and other contaminates.
· Clean the filter cartridge surface with clean water and apply the provided abrasive paper if visible buildup is present.
· Dry the filter, reassemble and store in the included storage pouch until next use.
· Filter cartridge needs to be replaced after its 5000L capacity is reached.
· Recommended replacement time is 10 months of regular use
· Seek replacement filter is any breakage, cracks, or holes appear on the ceramic surface