NMC Purification Media
Pure Easy NMC is a patented water purification media designed to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury, chlorine, organic chemicals such as ammonia and pesticide, and extend life of other filter media. NMC are metal clusters formed on porous ceramic balls with specific surface area and porosity 100 times more than that of KDF™ media. NMC media has strong redox ability from its micron-level primary cells. It also inhibits the growth and breeding of bacteria and viruses due to shifting of oxidation/reduction potential.
Comparison of NMC (left) and KDF™55 (right) (5000x)
The SEM images above show that NMC has higher surface area/volume ratio than conventional water treatment media.
· Removes residual chlorine and disinfection by-product.
· Removes soluble heavy metals such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+.
· Removes organic chemicals.
· Inhibits microorganisms growth and reproduction.
· Removes iron ions and reduces unpleasant taste and odor.
· Municipal water treatment
· Commercial water treatment
· Point-of-use water filters
· Safe to mix with other filter media
Safety of the Media
Pureeasy's NMC media has passed the test of Safety evaluation of Protective Materials in Drinking Water System by China Center of Disease Control and Prevention. The test shows all items such as colority, turbidity, taste and odour, visible substance, PH, TDS, COD, volatile phenol, Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn, As, Cd, Cr(6+), Al, Pb, Hg, Ag, CHCl3, CHCl4, F-, NO3--N, radioactivity( total α, total β) meet the Chinese safety requirements of materials in drinking water system.